Ticket #112 (closed defect: fixed)

Opened 7 years ago

Last modified 7 years ago

Problems with Postgres Schema

Reported by: m.j.rootes@… Owned by: smartp@…
Priority: major Milestone: v1.2.0
Component: Documentation Version: v1.0.1
Keywords: Postgres Schema Cc:

Description

Hi,

we are currently evaluating Raptor and I'd initialy set up the MUA using the bulit-in database. As performance with just a couple of weeks worth of our logs was poor, I decided to try and set up a postgress database instead. However, when I tried to set up the Schema I received various notices and an error, see attached file.

Martin Rootes
Sheffield Hallam University
M.J.Rootes@…

Attachments

mua-schema.log (2.8 KB) - added by m.j.rootes@… 7 years ago.
Log of errors when setting up Schema

Change History

Changed 7 years ago by m.j.rootes@…

Log of errors when setting up Schema

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by smith@…

  • Owner changed from Phil Smart to smith@…
  • Status changed from new to accepted
  • Component changed from Raptor MUA to Documentation

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by smith@…

  • Milestone set to v1.2.0

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by smartp@…

  • Owner changed from smith@… to smartp@…

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by smartp@…

  • Status changed from accepted to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Updated the schema again, although in v2 of the schema on the wiki I think this was fixed, so if not let me know, but seems ok to me now.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.